Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS)
Arcadia is an innovative offshore software development company providing services to international market.
We are looking for a DevOps engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience. DevOps engineer's responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in cloud computing, scaling, security and systems, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
- setup, plan and maintain our infrastructure on AWS for a PHP/Linux/MySQL/ElasticSearch/Redis/Rabbit-based SaaS solution;
- partner with Engineering to manage entire stack from release cycles to data security;
- monitor systems, servers and auxiliary devices for performance and security;
- develop and implement automation tools;
- trouble and identify hardware and software problems in a timely manner;
- resolve routine problems, research resources to identify solutions;
- manage and automate release process for new system upgrades;
- support and design solutions to improve the development to production engineering process;
- drive the ongoing design and implementation of the various environments, ensuring cost effective, performance, scalability and availability of services.
- 5+ years of experience as DevOps engineer, ideally within an agile environment; or software developer using languages including Python, Perl, PHP, Shell scripting, Java;
- 5+ years of Linux administration experience;
- 5+ years of networking security experience (firewalls, IDS, LDAP, SSL, SSH, and VPN);
- 4+ years of experience with AWS, automating and configuring AWS environments to best practices;
- 5+ years of experience with database technologies (MySQL);
- 2+ years of experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent;
- experience in performing security audits and building and maintaining authentication and authorization infrastructures;
- ability to manage both infrastructure and application tuning processes;
- ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services;
- experience with JIRA is a plus;
- strong understanding of CPU utilization, memory, throughput and latency.
Required Systems Experience:
- Docker/ Kubernetes — autoscaling process/ functionality;
- ElasticSearch Service;
- Guard Duty;
- Sonic Wall — Firewall;
- Atlassian — Confluence, Jira, Bit Bucket;
- Cloudflare/DDOS mitigation strategies;
- New Relic or similar;
- UML/ Draw.io for Architecture diagrams.
Nice to have:
- other cloud providers;
- Pager Duty;
- BuyDRM/ KeyOS;
Salary and benefits:
- competitive salary (discussable, depending on experience);
- training programs, professional development;
- benefits: voluntary health insurance (incl. dental insurance)‚ corporate events and sports activities;
- flexible schedule;
- comfortable office, ability to work remotely.